Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Evening with aunt and uncle


Tonight my parents planned to go out and leave me with my uncle and aunt. Although I’m already 12 my parents say I shouldn’t stay at home alone after 8 p.m. Therefore, the parents called for uncle Mac and aunt Stella. They both are policemen. I call them „uncle” and „aunt” since they are my parents’ best friends. Sometimes I call them by their first names.



Mum and dad were already leaving when the door-bell rang. They opened it.

„Hi Stella. Hey, Mac. Thank you for finding time to look after Julia” – my dad welcomed them.

”No problem. It’s pure pleasure to us” – replied the aunt.

“Are we going Danny? Oh, hey Mac, hi Stell” – mummy joined the conversation.

“Yes, sure. We have to go now. We’ll be back at about 10:30 pm. Bye.”

„Bye” – said the uncle.

Mac and Stella left the house.

„Oh, hey kid” – the uncle welcomed me.

“Yo, but I’m not a kid”

“No offence, I was just kidding.”

„So were I.”

„Hi Julka” – th aunt came from the kitchen

“Hi, so what are we doing tonight?”

„I don’t know. We may watch some crime movie.” – proposed Mac.

“Come on. Such stories are your everyday job. I will pick up something” - said the aunt and grabbed some adventure film.

“What do you say?”

„That’s ok with me” – I answered.

Stella inserted the movie into the DVD player and pressed play. We sat on the sofa. The aunt laid next to the uncle. They looked so sweet, but they were not a pair. At the end of the movie the aunt cuddled to the uncle. All the time I was sitting next to them. It looked they forgot about it.

“Stella, I have to tell you something.”

“Yes, Mac?”

„I have to tell you that I love you very much. I’ve felt it since we met. I had to tell it to you, I culdn’t wait anymore...”

“Mac, don’t say any more” – the aunt kissed the uncle – „I feel the same.”

The parents entered at that moment.

“Thank you for looking after her” – dad entered the living-room.

“No problem. It was a pleasure. We shall be going now” – said the aunt.

Mac i Stella left. Each entered their car and went in the same direction.

“Darling, have you noticed that Mac and Stella went in the same direction although they live in two different parts of the city” – dad said to mum.

„Strange.”

„Julia, tell us what happened here.”

“I can’t. I promised.”

„One day you will tell me and now go to bed.”

„Good-night.”

PS. Jeśli chcielibyście poczytać więcej historii o przygodach Maca i Stelli, zapraszam na mojego bloga:
csiny-juliusz.blogspot.com
Juliusz


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

KONKURS PLASTYCZNY "WALENTYNKOWE SERCE" ROZSTRZYGNIĘTY!!!

        15 lutego 2024 roku został rozstrzygnięty konkurs plastyczny pt . "Walentynkowe serce" . Na konkurs wpłynęło 31 serc. Jedno serce było ładniejsze od drugiego... Trudno było wybrać to jedyne, najpiękniejsze. Większość z nich zasługiwało na uznanie, gdyż były niepowtarzalne, oryginalne. Były w formie płaskiej i przestrzennej. Do ich tworzenia dzieci wykorzystały różne materiały. Spośród 31 serc jury postanowiło przyznać 12 nagród w trzech kategoriach. A oto laureaci konkursu 💘💕💔 W kategorii klas II: I miejsce – Antonina Skiba    kl. 2B II miejsce – Hanna Michalak    kl. 2B III miejsce – Jakub Tomaszewski    kl. 2B Wyróżnienie – Igor Koncewicz    kl. 2B W kategorii klas III: I miejsce – Lena Bąk    kl. 3B II miejsce – Kaja Palow    kl. 3A III miejsce – Artem Tsymbal    kl. 3A Wyróżnienie – Igor Mereżynski    kl. 3A Wyróżnienie – Pola Domińczak    kl 3B W kategorii klas IV: I miejsce – Tymon Zawada    kl. 4A II miejsce – Franciszek Kwiatk

ZNAMY ZWYCIĘZCÓW KONKURSU DLA KLAS V - VI

  W październiku w bibliotece odbył się konkurs literacki "Zostań poliglotą" dla klas V - VI, który polegał na odszukaniu znaczenia słowa biblioteka  w 27 językach świata...    ბიბლიოთეკა-  maktaba -  umtapo.     Wzięło w nim udział 49 uczniów. Tytuł poligloty zdobyła uczennica Maja Bura z klasy 6a II miejsce - Paulina Mikuśkiewicz z klasy 6a III miejsce - Wiktoria Andrzejewska z klasy 5a III miejsce Alicja Kotwicka z klasy 5a Wszystkim zwycięzcom i uczestnikom gratulujemy👍😀📕

ZWYCIĘZCY!!!

  Znamy już wyniki konkursu zorganizowanego dla klas III i IV z okazji Międzynarodowego Miesiąca Bibliotek Szkolnych. Zadaniem uczniów było odgadnięcie zaszyfrowanych w emotikonkach tytułów książek. Zwycięzcy konkursu: Klasy III Pola Domińczak   kl. IIIb Aleksandra Mikuśkiewicz   kl. IIIb Amelia Szewczyk  kl. IIIb Borys Zdunek   kl. IIIa Klasy IV Lena Kowalczyk   kl. IVa Nadia Biała   kl. IVa Alicja Kucharska   kl. IVb Anika Machul   kl. IVb Inez Rybińska   kl. IVb Szymon Pluta   kl. IVb Zwycięzcom  gratulujemy 😀👍💗